Previous commissions have included;
- Ecological surveys and impact assessments to accompany planning applications for large scale solar PV farms and wind turbines for renewable energy companies and private landowners in south Wales, Gloucestershire and Bristol.
- Preliminary ecological impact assessment, mitigation design and BREEAM assessment for housing association schemes in Cardiff and Ebbw Vale.
- Bat and owl surveys for various barn conversions, residential conversions and extensions in Monmouthshire, greater Gwent, the Forest of Dean and Bristol areas. This has included design of replacement bat roost provision, liaison with local authorities, the Countryside Council for Wales and Natural England, development licence application and on-site supervision of works.
- Habitat survey and management recommendations as part of a consultancy team for a review of Sites of Importance for Nature Conservation for Bridgend County Borough Council.
- Development of a landscape-level habitat connectivity project for Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council, Forestry Commission Wales and CCW, as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Dormouse licence applications and site works for an infrastructure network project and production of a detailed management plan for a community woodland including a key Dormouse area in Caerphilly.
- Reptile survey for expansion of business premises in the Forest of Dean and for a Monmouthshire County Council land holding near Abergavenny.
- Surveys, on-site construction works and mitigation plans for Great Crested Newts at development sites in South Wales.
- In-house contract providing planning advice for Forest of Dean District Council.